After Reviewing 8 Image Gen Leaderboards, I Reorganized My Asset Library in WorkBuddy
Community Discussion · Products

After Reviewing 8 Image Gen Leaderboards, I Reorganized My Asset Library in WorkBuddy

ShutterShutterAug 242026/08/24 186 views

Today I scrolled through Morphic's comparative review of the 8 best AI image generators of 2026—GPT Image 2.0, Flux 2 Pro, Seedream 5.0—all neatly ranked, with an interface that looks like soft light at 4 PM. I skimmed it, closed it, and opened WorkBuddy instead. It's not rebellion; it's just that last week, the batch of product photos I shot for a client got mixed with some AI-generated scene images in one folder. Two hundred-plus files lying there flat, all white-background shots and previews everywhere you look. Staring at them too long makes your eyes ache.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Meng Yutong

What a coincidence! I just figured out how to group images by tags using WorkBuddy these past few days. Your comment reminded me that my asset library still has a bunch of unclassified images—I'm off to sort them out...