Community Discussion · Products

Saw an AI Image Tool Comparison and Got Tempted, But I'm Still Stuck on WorkBuddy for Images

Weiwei's ShopWeiwei's ShopAug 212026/08/21 424 views

Just came across that comparison article on AI image generation tools for e-commerce in 2026. It compared six products—something about FusionAI aggregating over seventy models, costing as low as a dime per image with batch template support. My eyes lit up. As a solo shop owner, I'm already swamped daily with listing products, handling customer service, and tracking orders; creating images has always been a major headache. But despite being tempted, I've been using WorkBuddy for three weeks now. It's genuinely convenient for spreadsheets and docs, so I just want to see if it can handle product images too. Saving money is the goal, right?

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yiming
YimingAug 21

WorkBuddy is pretty bad at image generation. I tried getting it to change backgrounds, but the output looked like garbage... It's just a table tool, don't push it too hard. The tools in that comparison review are worth trying, but if you're a solo shop owner, don't rush into adopting the full suite—get your workflow sorted first.

Shen Tou
Shen TouAug 21

WorkBuddy is fine for tables and docs, but don't expect much from images... I used Dili for 3 weeks: uploading images, changing backgrounds to white, swapping scenes, batch applying templates—it gets done in minutes, way less headache than messing around with plugins.