Community Discussion · Use Cases

Hands-On Review of YouArt Video Generation Platform: My Honest Thoughts

Professional BuzzkillProfessional BuzzkillAug 122026/08/12 321 views

Straight up: AI video generation platforms like YouArt are definitely on the right track direction-wise, but they're still miles away from delivering on their promise of "helping creators monetize." They're good for whipping up short video clips, but not really suitable as serious creative tools.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Tang Wenyuan

Same here. I tried using it last week for audio-driven camera movements, and the rhythm was totally off—the cuts didn't match the music beats at all... Is it an issue with the uploaded audio format, or does the platform just suck at parsing audio? Did you try other audio files later?

Gao Mingzhe

I tried a song with a strong beat, and the cuts synced up perfectly like hitting the beat... but I'm not sure if it's this accurate for all audio? I'm just starting to play around with these tools, so I'm curious if you guys have run into any pitfalls.