Community Discussion · Products

After a month with WorkBuddy, I deleted Gemini Nano Banana and Flux Art

Weiwei's ShopWeiwei's ShopJul 312026/07/31 206 views

Me personally? I hate the whole 'do-it-all-in-one-package' approach the most. Running a Taobao store means my daily tasks could fill three A4 pages: making graphics, writing copy, handling customer service, doing accounting, testing products. You say those AI tools are hyped like crazy, but what's the result? Gemini Nano Banana generates images fast, sure, but the text layout is all crooked and messed up; I have to spend half a day fixing it in PS every time. Flux Art is cheap, though—a subscription costs just over ten bucks—but the model updates lag behind. The promo image I made this week might not even pass platform review next week.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts